plants were planted all over at various times
We decided to track our yields for the tomatoes and other fruits just to see how much we were getting:
- Apples: 4.5 lbs
- Cherries: Unmeasured, we probably got a small bowl of cherries
- Blueberries: 350 g
- Raspberries: 10.5 lbs
- Strawberries: 14.6 lbs
- Guava: none yet
- Citrus: none yet
- Asparagus: none yet since they were just planted/transplanted this year.
Tomato report (sorted by yield per plant):
- Stupice: 1949g/plant = 12.9 lbs total. Smaller tomatoes, but decent flavor. Best yield!
- Babywine: 1509g/plant = 3.3 lbs total. Larger yield at the end of season, but died from black rot earlier.
- Silver Fir Tree: 1280g/plant = 2.8 lbs total. wrinkly tops with a short squat plant. Died from black rot.
- Oregon Spring: 1027g/plant = 4.5 lbs total.
- Glacier: 1025g/plant = 2.3 lbs total.
- Chocolate Cherry: >892g/plant = 2.0 lbs total. There were many more on the plant that were not harvested.
- Lemon Yellow: 894g/plant = 2.0 lbs total. This was a volunteer, and had nice color.
- Black Cherry: died?
Potatoes grew well in the spring and summer, but the ones we planted in the fall just barely grew and the yield was low
Fall carrots were growing great.